Stress is a very common health problem. Stress creates physical and emotional imbalance and negative energy. A recent survey conducted has shown that 80 percent of health problems are stress-induced.
- Tense neck and shoulders
- Stomach upsets
- High blood pressure
- Bad temper
- Get at least eight hours of sleep everyday.
- Maintain ideal body weight.
- Eat healthy and balanced meals.
- Destress by meditating, listening to music and doing Yoga.
- Exercise at least thrice a week.
- Avoid caffeine.
You May Try:
The antistress and adaptogenic properties of Geriforte revitalize the body and mind. Geriforte’s antioxidant action scavenges free radicals, and its immunomodulatory property enhances immunity. Geriforte is also used as a daily health tonic.
Ashwagandha is an unique herb with antistress and adaptogenic properties, which is beneficial in the treatment of stress.