Fight wrinkles, naturally
What it does:
Himalaya's Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a herbal formulation that works to delay wrinkles and tone up facial skin.
It is enriched with all the natural goodness of Aloe Vera, Grapes, Red Poppy, Lemon and Sandalwood Tree extracts, which has Alpha Hydroxyl Acids (AHAs), skin nutrients and Vitamin E. These combine to prevent oxidative skin damage, skin laxity and appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera, known for its many healing properties, can be used topically or consumed in its juice form. The leaf of this plant has a number of therapeutic properties. It is rich in enzymes, polysaccharides and nutrients which exhibit antibacterial and antifungal action. A natural UV inhibitor, its hydrating, softening and intense moisturizing properties nourish the skin.
- Lemon is considered to have a soothing and relaxing effect and it works as a great stress buster. It has medicinal values and is a very effective de-odorant. Lemon also cuts down grime and dirt and leaves your skin supple and smooth.
- Grape possesses astringent qualities and thus its application helps to tighten and tone the skin. Grape has high content of linoleic acid, a fatty acid essential for the skin. It also serves as a wonderful moisturizer and nourishes the skin
- Sandalwood Tree has been used in skin diseases to alleviate itching and inflammation. The essential oil of Sandalwood soothes skin and helps fading away of scars and spots
- Red Poppy acts as an emollient and a soothing agent for the skin.
Directions for use:
Massage gently over cleansed face twice a day. Use regularly.
Pack size:25g and 50g
Tell me more:
A clinical study was conducted in Apollo Hospital, Chennai to test the safety and the efficacy of Himalaya's Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
A total of 25 patients, of both sexes, aged from 35 to 65 years, with wrinkled facial skin were included in the study.
All the patients were advised to apply the Anti-Wrinkle Cream", twice-a-day for a period of 6 weeks. All the patients were followed up for a period of 6 weeks, and at each weekly follow-up visit, the dermal safety and the improvement in skin wrinkling was evaluated. At the end of the 6th week, the overall performance of the Anti-Wrinkle Cream was evaluated.
The study observed a significant improvement in the facial skin wrinkles, after a week's application in almost all persons and with excellent overall compliance.
For information on clinical research Click here