Helps fight wrinkles, naturally
What it does:
Himalaya's Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a herbal formulation that works to delay wrinkles and tones up facial skin. Enriched with all the natural goodness of Aloe Vera, Grape, Red Poppy, Lemon and Sandalwood Tree extracts, Himalaya's Anti-Wrinkle Cream contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), skin nutrients and Vitamin E which combine to prevent oxidative skin damage, skin laxity and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera, known for its many healing properties, is rich in polysaccharides and nutrients which exhibit antibacterial and antifungal action. A natural UV inhibitor, its hydrating, softening and intense moisturizing properties nourish the skin.
- Lemon is considered to have a soothing and relaxing effect by working as a stress buster. Lemon also removes grime and dirt, leaving your skin supple and smooth.
- Grape possesses astringent qualities which help to tighten and tone the skin. Grape has a high content of linoleic acid, a fatty acid essential for the skin. It also serves as a wonderful moisturizer and nourishes the skin.
- Sandalwood Tree has been used in skin diseases to alleviate itching and inflammation. The essential oil of Sandalwood soothes the skin and helps to fade scars and spots.
- Red Poppy acts as an emollient and a soothing agent for the skin.
Directions for use:
Massage Anti-Wrinkle Cream gently over cleansed face twice a day. Use regularly.
Pack size:25g and 50g
Tell me more:
A clinical study was conducted in Apollo Hospital, Chennai, India, to test the safety and the efficacy of Himalaya's Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
A total of 25 male and female patients, aged from 35 to 65 years, with wrinkled facial skin, were included in the study.
All the patients were advised to apply Himalaya Anti-Wrinkle Cream, twice-a-day for a period of 6 weeks. All the patients were followed up for a period of 6 weeks, and at each weekly follow-up visit, the dermal safety and the improvement in facial skin wrinkles was evaluated. At the end of the sixth week, the overall performance of Anti-Wrinkle Cream was evaluated.
The study showed a significant improvement in facial skin wrinkles after a week's application in almost all persons and with excellent overall compliance.
For information on clinical research Click here