Total no. of papers:5 - Clinical Papers:5, Experimental Papers:0
(Research papers based on Indications)
- Speman and Speman forte in the treatment of masturbation and spermatorrhoea
Mrinal Kanti Sarkar, Burn-Standard Company (Government of India), Durgapur, Rajasthan, Probe (1978): (XVII), 4, 312.
- Post-vasectomy sex disorders
Pranesh Nigam, Goyal, D.M., Rajendra Kumar, M.L.B. Medical College, Jhansi, Srivastava, R.P., District Hospital, Dehra Dun, Uttar Pradesh, and Vajpeyi, G.N., G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, The Medicine and Surgery (1977): 6, 10.
- Common male sexual disorders and their treatment by indigenous drugs
Hasan, M., Sharma, S.P., Rao, S.A. and Singh, K.K., Consulting Physician, Mutriban, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, The Indian Practitioner (1974): April, 187.
- Management of sex disorders through family welfare planning centre
Banerjee, N., Family Welfare Planning Centre, Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Irwin and G.B. Pant Hospitals, New Delhi, Probe (1973): (XII), 4, 177.
- Sex problems treated with indigenous drugs
Bhargava, N.C., Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, Indian Journal of Dermatology and Venereology (1970): 1, 62.