Total no. of papers:20 - Clinical Papers:9, Experimental Papers:11
(Research papers based on Indications)
Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Meta-analysis of Diabecon Tablets: Efficacy and Safety Outcomes from 15 Clinical Trials in Diabetes Mellitus
Prabir Kumar Kundu*, PS Chatterjee**
**Former Professor and Head, Dept. of Endocrine, Metabolic Diseases and Nutrition, School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata
Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, Vol. 20, No. 9, February 2010
Non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM/type 2) - as a monotherapy or as an adjuvant to other oral antidiabetic drugs
- Evaluation of the clinical efficacy and safety of Diabecon in NIDDM
Dr. K.R. Kohli1, MD. 1Professor & Head, Dr. Sanjay Tamoli, MD (Scholar), Department of Kayachikitsa and Panchkarma, R.A. Podar Medical College, Worli, Mumbai, India, The Antiseptic 2004; 101(11), 487.
- Evaluation of Diabecon (D-400) as an antidiabetic agent - A double-blind placebo-controlled trial in NIDDM patients with secondary failure to oral drugs
Mohan, V. Madras Diabetes Research Foundation, Chennai, India, Indian Journal of Clinical Practice (1998): (8), 9, 18.
- Diabecon in the treatment of diabetes mellitus
Seshaiah, V., Balaji, V. and Ramkumar, Department of Medicine, Apollo Hospitals, Madras, Sundaram, A., Department of Medicine, Prof. Ambedkar Institute of Diabetes, Kilpauk Medical College Hospital, Madras and Mitra S.K., R&D Centre, The Himalaya Drug Co., Bangalore, Karnataka, The Indian Practitioner (1997): (50), 7, 589.
- Effect of Diabecon, an ayurvedic herbomineral formulation in non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus cases
Ganguly, D., Banerjee T., Department of Medicine, Medical College, Calcutta, Singh, A.K., Institute of Postgraduate Education and Research in Ayurveda, Calcutta, and Mitra S.K., R&D Centre, The Himalaya Drug Co., Bangalore, Karnataka, The Antiseptic (1995): (92), 12, 460.
- Effect of D-400 on blood glucose profile in non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus patients
Prasanna, B.M. and Prasanna Kumar, K.M., Department of Endocrinology, M.S. Ramaiah Medical and Teaching Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka, Hemavathi, T.S., Mitra, S.K., R&D Centre, The Himalaya Drug Co., Bangalore, Karnataka, The Indian Practitioner (1995): (XIVIII), 6, 547.
NIDDM with signs and symptoms of hyperlipidemia
- Multicentric trial of Diabecon (D-400) – A herbomineral preparation on lipid profile in diabetes mellitus
Mitra, S.K., R&D Centre, The Himalaya Drug Co., Bangalore, Karnataka, Seshaiah, V., Apollo Hospital, Madras, Tamil Nadu, Agrawal, J.K., Banaras Hindu University, Banaras, Uttar Pradesh, Maji, D., SSKM Hospital, Calcutta, West Bengal, Yajnik, V.H., Physician, Jamnagar, Uttar Pradesh, Prasanna Kumar, K.M., Department of Endocrinology, M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka, and Singh, A.K., Ayurvedic Hospital, Calcutta, West Bengal, International Journal of Diabetes in Developing Countries (1996): (16), 87.
NIDDM with early retinopathy
- Effect of Diabecon (D-400), an ayurvedic herbomineral formulation on diabetic retinopathy
Dr.Shri Kant, M.S. (Ophth), F.R.F., Reader, Department of Ophthalmology, Dr. M. Sahu, M.D.(Ay.) Ph.D., Reader & Head, Department of Shalya-Shalakya, and Dr.Sanjeev Sharma, Resident Medical Officer, Department of Shalya-Shalakya , Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India. Dr. Kala Suhas Kulkarni, Medical Advisor, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bangalore, India, Indian Journal of Clinical Practice (2002): (12), 9, 49.
NIDDM with microalbuminuria
- Effect of Diabecon in diabetic patients with microalbuminuria
Malhotra, A.K., Consultant Physician and Diabetologist, Ram Mahohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, The Indian Practitioner (1999): (52), 9, 595.